Re: [Minutes] VISS Testing 2017-03-16

Colleagues:

Thank you to you all who attended and contributed to this meeting. I
apologize for not attending but I can see from the minutes that great
progress was made.

I suggest that we summarize the results and action items from the two
meetings this week during our next conference call on Tuesday and move
swiftly forward with the action items.

We will also need to agree on the meeting on VIAS.

I am looking forward to talking to you next Tuesday.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
Rudi

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.