WebEx ivite

From: Peter Winzell <Peter.Winzell@melcogot.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:09:49 +0000
To: "T Guild (ted@w3.org)" <ted@w3.org>, "Paul Boyes (Paul.Boyes@inrix.com)" <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>, "Streif, Rudolf (rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com)" <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>
CC: "public-automotive (public-automotive@w3.org)" <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi All!

Is there a WebEx invitation for tonights conference call ? I am not sure I will be able to attend due to the late hours but I will try...

However, I have added 5 specifications issues labeled with VISS on github. These issues have been discussed within the team working with the ref implementation here at Melco GOT, and I believe that they need to be sorted out. I think for the most part they need some clarification , but it could also lead to some spec changes.

If there are a webex invite please send it to peterwinzell.gbg@gmail.com<mailto:peterwinzell.gbg@gmail.com> as I have difficulty accessing mail at home due to an ogoing change implementation of email policies.

Br
Peter Winzell