Hi All

From: Peter Winzell <peterwinzell.gbg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:52:33 +0100
To: public-automotive@w3c.org
First of all!

Is there a WebEx invitation for tonights conference call ? I am not sure I will be able to attend due to the late hours.

However, I have added 5 specifications issues labeled with VISS on github. These issues have been discussed within the team working with the ref implementation here at Melco GOT, and I believe that they need to be sorted out. I think for the most part they need some clarification , but it could also lead to some spec changes.

Br
Peter Winzell