Re: [2G-VIS] Next Generation Vehicle Information Services (formerly [VIWI/Convergence])

Hi Rudi, Hira-san and all,

Thanks a lot for your proposals!

BTW, I've just noticed your messages were sent to the WG's public list
(=public-automotive@w3.org) and maybe it should have been sent to the
BG's list as well given the VIWI/Convergence call belongs to the BG.

What do you think?

BTW, will we have a VIWI/Convergence call today on January 30th?
Or should we wait until we get people's responses to your generated
new Doodle poll at:
  http://doodle.com/poll/4fwebn3qdu39hpsu
?

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 5:02 AM, Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com
> wrote:

> Thank you, Hira-san.
>
> As you suggested I changed NG-VIS to 2G-VIS. This makes it also clearer
> when continuously moving forward. I am looking forward to your proposals
> for the second generation.
>
> Best regards,
> Rudi
>
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 10:55 PM, <ta-hirabayashi@kddi-ri.jp> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Rudi-san and all
>>
>> Thank you very much for your works.
>> Of course, I am fully agreeable to Rudi-san’s proposal.
>>
>> As for myself, the time from 0am to 6am are painful, red zone
>> in time table.
>>
>> It might be better to change the name of this activity in BG
>> from “NG-VIS” to“2G-VIS” (2G: the Second Generation)
>> to avoid nasty wisecracks in another meaning of NG.
>>
>> Further to our calls, we, KDDI will soon propose action items for
>> the next step in BG, too.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> T. Hiarabayashi / KDDI

Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504