Von: Paul Boyes<mailto:Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Gesendet: ý07.ý01.ý2017 03:13
An: member-automotive<mailto:member-automotive@w3.org>; public-automotive@w3.org<mailto:public-automotive@w3.org>
Cc: Steve Ohmert<mailto:Steve.Ohmert@inrix.com>; T Guild<mailto:ted@w3.org>; Kazuyuki Ashimura<mailto:ashimura@w3.org>
Betreff: Re: ws-test - WebSocket Test Framework

Adding public list as well.

Paul J. Boyes
206-276-9675

On Jan 6, 2017, at 4:06 PM, Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com<mailto:Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>> wrote:

As promised, we have placed our WebSocket test framework on GitHub.

https://github.com/INRIX-paul-boyes/ws-test

The README explains how to set it up and use it.  Although we have not implemented the new VISS, it can be run against our freely downloadable SDK (https://insidetrack.opencar.com/application/login) as an example of use.  If you like it, we would greatly appreciate collaboration to make it better.

I would like to especially thank Steve Ohmert for taking my hacked up version and making this happen.

Paul J. Boyes | INRIX | Director of Telematics and Standards - OpenCar  |  206-276-9675 | paul.boyes@inrix.com<mailto:paul.boyes@inrix.com> | www.inrix.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.inrix.com_&d=BQMFAg&c=QbuapHRvbn0JdC8vTVkPHg&r=PRAN7lum5Ra662QLho8LU3bhFjBvLXn3bBkFbW0Amjo&m=V5l0WXfOEJwhcE0JsN06mQ5SQhpXL-DuAuK3YcnTZoc&s=OqQVi_DcS5rv8or8hZdFvY0re6YF0Wl-_8okxrxOF0w&e=>