Re: VSS/Vehicle data consideration

Hirabayashi-san,

Question concerning the mirrors:

Signal Body Mirror mirrorTilt L

UInt8

0%: center position, +100%: fully upward, -100%: fully downward
Signal Body Mirror mirrorTilt R

UInt8

Signal Body Mirror mirrorTilt room

UInt8

Signal Body Mirror mirrorTilt aux

UInt8

Signal Body Mirror mirrorPan L

UInt8

Unit: 0%: center position, +100%: fully left, -100%: fully right
Signal Body Mirror mirrorPan R

UInt8

Signal Body Mirror mirrorPan room

UInt8