From: 이원석 [mailto:wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:25 AM
To: Streif, Rudolf
Cc: public-automotive
Subject: RE: Cheching the schedule of FPWD for vehicle signal server spec

Rudi.
CfC doesn’t need to have a phone call. Typically an email is as usual for this. It’s an official process for gathering feedbacks from WG members whether they think current editor’s draft is enough to be published official W3C FPWD. Refer to [1]. It’s example for CfC from System Applications WG. We can use a same sentence with small changes like specification name, duration, etc.

Anyway I think it would be great if you or peter would send the CfC email to the group!
Thanks!

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2014Oct/0030.html

Kind regards,
Wonsuk.