Cheching the schedule of FPWD for vehicle signal server spec

From: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 01:57:55 +0000
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi. All.
In the last TPAC meeting we had a consensus to publish the FPWD for vehicle signal server spec at 11th October. Because we really want to do this before GENIVI AMM meeting in Burlingame. To achieving this, we need to have CfC(Call for Consensus) process for the spec as soon as possible.

Chairs! (Paul, Rudi and Peter)
I guess it would be perfect if you do this with short term CfC today or tomorrow!

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Wonsuk.
이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Senior Researcher, Ph.D
한국전자통신연구원 표준연구센터(Protocol Engineering Center, ETRI)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997   Office: +82-42-860-6104
E-mail: wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73