Re: 2016-11-01 Auto WG minutes

On Fri, 2016-11-11 at 13:09 +0000, Gavigan, Kevin wrote:
> Hi Ted,
>
> Could I please to add the following (sent with my Apologies) to the
> minutes if this is possible?

I think you just did by sending this message. VW just completed joining
and are similarly looking forward to working with us.

We'll see how a transition progresses and ideally get broader input
from rest of the W3C community. It most likely will go the BG route. I
will be working to get eyes on our FPWD and VIWI.

Cheers,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team