Re: Vehicle Signal Specification

Hi Rudolf and all,

I like the concept of deriving the vehicle signals from GENVI VSS towards
W3C auto runtime.

I guess from W3C perspective collaboration with GENVI is quite important
for this close integration within the vehicle. But I guess we should also
promote the W3C auto runtime to other in-vehicle platforms, like QNX and
others, right?

This would mean, that the REST server interface between the W3C auto
runtime with JS has to be implemented by the other in-vehicle platforms

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Volker Fricke

Technical Relations Executive, Connected Vehicle, eMobility, C-ITS
IBM Technical Relations Europe

Member of IBM Technical Expert Council Central Region - An affiliate of
IBM Academy of Technology and Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V.

Phone:
+49-7031-16-2174
 IBM Deutschland Management & Business Support GmbH

Mobile:
+49-177-2886289
 IBM Allee 1
Email:
vfricke@de.ibm.com
 71139 Ehningen
LinkedIn
Twitter
 Germany

IBM Deutschland Management & Business Support GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Susanne Peter, Norbert
Janzen, Dr. Christian Keller, Ivo Koerner, Markus Koerner
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 24938