Re: R&R between Automotive WG and AGL/Genivi

From: Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 05:56:43 +0000
To: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
CC: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Wonsuk,

 I will review today and provide opinions today.

Paul

Paul J. Boyes
206-276-9675

On Mar 25, 2016, at 3:48 AM, 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr<mailto:wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>> wrote:

Hi. All.
In github issue #81[1] we are discussing about RESTfull Model regarding our specs and R&R(Role and Responsibility) between Automotive WG and AGL/Genivi in this changing because AGL also did get started for defining RESTful stuff(Vehicle signal specification[2]). Might be it’s duplicated between the both groups.

It would be great if we have more opinions from members of the group. Please join and share your view on this! :)

In addition it’s possible how about having a joint session with AGL/Genivi for this issue?
Paul, what do you think?

[1] https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/81

[2] https://github.com/PDXostc/vehicle_signal_specification

이원석 드림.
이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Senior Researcher, Ph.D
한국전자통신연구원 표준연구센터(Protocol Engineering Center, ETRI)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997   Office: +82-42-860-6104
E-mail: wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr<mailto:wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73