Re: Regular Privacy and Security TF call

From: Junichi Hashimoto <xju-hashimoto@kddi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:23:13 +0900
To: Junichi Hashimoto <ju-hashimoto@kddilabs.jp>, public-auto-privacy-security@w3.org, public-automotive@w3.org, public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Hi All,

I'd like to have a monthly security call around 28th.
Could you show your participation possibility on the following doddle.

http://doodle.com/poll/xkimc87q3rh6yeb4

June 2016 Tue 28,
- Tokyo16, London8, Boston3, Seattle0
- Tokyo0(Wed), London16, Boston11 Seattle 8
- Tokyo8(Wed), London0(Wed), Boston 19, Seattle16

Agenda will contains
- update on security & privacy note
- service spec. security

If you have any other item or schedule suggestions please let me know.

Regards,
Junichi

--
          au x HAKUTO  MOON CHALLENGE