Hosting experimental code in w3c github repo.

From: Sanjeev B.A. <iamsanjeev@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 21:31:25 +0900
To: public-automotive@w3.org
Dear W3C Automotive Members,

During the W3C Automotive F2F event in Paris (April, 2016), different
approaches  to take the W3C Automotive Spec forward.

Based on the discussions, I developed a nodejs based experimental gateway
based on RVI, VSS and websockets. I would like to host it under the w3c
github repo and maintain documentation, get feedback, track issues etc.

Can you please guide me ?

Sincerely,
Sanjeev