Re: Paris Face To Face - Agenda

(Changed the topic to Agenda)

Well, I have been following the progress in the automotive group from
the beginning. I work in EURECOM (located in South of France) where we
have an active team working on Cooperative ITS, Web of Things for
connected cars etc. If you are planning for an open day, we can try to
come to Paris to present our work, even show a demo on "cars as
connected objects".

Apart from that, I am also active in W3C Web of Things IG, cc'ing Joerg
Heuer (IG chair). We can try to investigate if both the groups can
benefit from each others work. Let me know what do you think.

BR,
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta