Re: Publishing next Working Draft

From: Gavigan, Kevin <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 14:35:28 +0100
To: T Guild <ted@w3.org>
Cc: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>, Adam Crofts <acrofts1@jaguarlandrover.com>, 安勍(莳逸) <anqing.aq@alibaba-inc.com>, Peter Winzell <Peter.Winzell@melcogot.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, Lovene Bhatia <lbhatia@jaguarlandrover.com>
Hi Ted,

Is the date/time that the process runs predictable and known in advance -
to remove the small risk that an editor is pulling separate dependent
changes at the time that the Working Draft is generated?

Otherwise, creating an updated Working draft using an automatic process to
regularly publish the editor's draft versions seems like a good idea to
me...

Regards,

Kev

Dr Kevin Gavigan
*Software Architect*

*Connected Infotainment*

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR