Publishing next Working Draft

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:37:02 -0400
To: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>, Kevin Gavigan <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>, Adam Crofts <acrofts1@jaguarlandrover.com>, 安勍(莳逸) <anqing.aq@alibaba-inc.com>, Peter Winzell <Peter.Winzell@melcogot.com>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
As there have been a number of additions to the Editor's draft and
issues resolved we should probably publish an updated Working Draft.

Previously we discussed the merits of an automated publishing system
that if the group, editors primarily, agrees we can enable a commit hook
to schedule automated review and publish the specifications.

https://github.com/w3c/echidna/wiki
https://github.com/w3c/echidna/wiki/Setting-up-Echidna-as-a-GitHub-hook
http://www.w3.org/TR/#tr_Automotive

If you as editors are inclined I can take next steps on setting it up.

W3C Systems Team
http://www.w3.org