Re: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi,

Having the telecon later in the month works for me too - as it gives more
time to read the other specs etc before the call :-)

Can I put in a cheeky request that we still schedule the next call at 9am
PT (as this one was planned for that time) - as this shares out having the
call in daytime in Europe and Asia?

Once again, it was great to meet up with y'all (is that the correct
American spelling? :-) in Sapporo

Best wishes and regards,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSC, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR