Re: Meeting Tomorrow

From: Junichi Hashimoto <xju-hashimoto@kddi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:46:38 +0900
To: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi

About security I donít have much to talk. Iíve read Web Application
Manifest and Service Worker so far. They have extensibility which could
be utilized for access control on vehicle API but doesnít have the
concept of package.
Now Iím considering the possibility of access control without the
concept and would like to share my thought until the end of this month.

Regards,
Junichi