Re: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi

About security I don’t have much to talk. I’ve read Web Application
Manifest and Service Worker so far. They have extensibility which could
be utilized for access control on vehicle API but doesn’t have the
concept of package.
Now I’m considering the possibility of access control without the
concept and would like to share my thought until the end of this month.

Regards,
Junichi