Re: Suggestion to Automotive WG - From Alibaba Group

Hi QingAn,

Welcome to you and Alibaba to W3C and this Working Group.  My colleagues
at Beihang pointed me to some articles on Alibaba's activity in this
area.

If you would like I can make some time for a teleconference to help sum
up the previous work and what the Business Group and Working Group will
be doing.

I am in the EDT timezone and can available at 8am or 7pm your time any
day except Wednesday (Tuesday for me) next week.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=3&day=11&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=33

If there are other new Members interested we can have similar calls in
the future.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team