GoToMeeting Invitation - Specification Issue Review (in GitHub)

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 19:54:06 +0000
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, Lam Tran <ltran@opencar.com>, Rees Kevron <kevron.m.rees@intel.com>
Here is the contact info for next Tuesday (PDT) meeting.  We will be going over specification issues in GitHub.  We will start with issue #37.

1.  Please join my meeting, Jul 14, 2015 at 5:00 PM PDT.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/627431717

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 627-431-717

Meeting ID: 627-431-717

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes