Re: Auto-WCAG EXTRA meetings poll

Hi David,
Thanks for reaching out. My understanding was that Doodle was reasonably
accessible. I don't have an alternative, but if you can send me your info
I'll take it into account. The dates are:

June 25, 15:00 - 16:00 CEST
June 26, 16:00 - 17:00 CEST
June 27, 16:00 - 17:00 CEST
June 28, 16:00 - 17:00 CEST