Re: Auto-WCAG EXTRA meetings poll

​Hi Wilco!

Do you happen to know how accessible Doodle is?

And also, would you agree that SurveyMonkey is the most accessible general
survey tool? Do you know a better one?

Someone's askin',

David​

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC, CPWA
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com | @davidberman

High Level Advisor, United Nations | Invited Expert, W3C | Ico-D
Sustainability Chair | Carleton U. Access Network chair
Upcoming: Toronto | Montreal | St. Louis | Buenos Aires | Tampa | Tel Aviv
Accessibility course: join us online www.davidberman.com/next

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized
disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.