RE: Review: Rule template

I would suggest a slightly different format:

Primary Success Criteria: SC that is deemed most related to the rule (e.g. think of rules related to headings or landmarks)
Secondary Success Criteria: SC that are related to the rule (e.g. think of rules related to headings or landmarks)
Target elements: What elements are applicable to the rule
Techniques: A list of techniques that can be used to satisfy the rule with pointers
Procedures: A list of manual check procedures  required or may be required based on the evaluation of content of a document

Rule result options:

1.      Violation

2.      Warning

3.      Manual Check

4.      Pass

5.      Not applicable (e.g. no target results found)

Jon