Re: Agenda for 9 June 2016 Auto-WCAG rule development call

Hi Jon,

therefore we used semi-automated tests, where human input may be
provided to have a clear statement. I'm currently working on
'SC1-2-2-captions-prerecorded', which will be a purely manual test in
the first version and be enhanced by some automatic test-steps (where
applicable) to reduce the amount of manual steps. But at least human
input is required.
The tests are designed to provide either Passed, Failed or Inapplicable.

Regards
Frank

--
Frank Berker