Re: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Re: Agenda for 9 July 2016 Auto-WCAG rule development call

Hi Jon,

in the rules we check for SC Failures as well as Passes based on the
recommended techniques. The ARIA- and HTML5-specs are considered. The
best example may be the use of the Text Alternative Computation
Algorithm
<https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Text_Alternative_Computation>
in most test cases of SC 1.1.1.
As for as I know, ee did not explicitly distinguish between legacy HTML
and HTML5 as the OAA-rules do.

Besides, I really like the outcomes of the OpenAjax-Alliance. I haven't
watched it for a couple of month and it's really matured.

Best regards
Frank

--
Frank Berker