Auto-WCAG moves to Github [via Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:51:28 +0000
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
After almost two years of working on our W3C wiki, we have decided to start
moving our work over to Github! Over the past few years many of us have worked
with Github, and we have found it to be an amazing tool for community
collaboration. Github is going to make it easier for people to review and
contribute to our work, which we hope will improve the harmonization process.

This post sent on Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group

'Auto-WCAG moves to Github'

https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/2016/03/03/auto-wcag-moves-to-github/

Learn more about the Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag