Auto-wcag meeting on Thursday

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:15:34 +0100
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Hello again everyone!

Next Thursday (March 3) we're going to have another one of our monthly
auto-wcag telcos. I hope you'll all be able to attend again. If you haven't
managed to contribute to your actions please let me know.

*Please note: We have switched back to Skype. *To join the meeting, notify
us on our IRC channel and I will add you to the Skype call. The IRC channel
is: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag
If you do not have an IRC client you can use: http://irc.w3.org

Agenda
------
1) Action items: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Action_items
2) Next meeting date: April 7th?
3) Working with Github: https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/
4) Review:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/SC1-2-1-audio-only-alternative
5) Review:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/SC1-2-1-video-only-alternative
6) Review: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Multi-page_approach
7) Review: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/SC1-4-1-a
3) Results feedback & participation from tool vendors
8) Auto-WCAG 2016 workshop
9) Final thoughts

Regards

--
*Wilco Fiers* - Senior Accessibility Engineer

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)