Re: Agenda for 9 June 2016 Auto-WCAG rule development call

Hello everyone,

Quick request to also review the following for today's meeting:
https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/2/files

I've been adjusting our format, figuring out how to do certain things that
we used to do in wiki text and now have to do in markdown.

Wilco

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Frank Berker <fb@ftb-esv.de> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> sorry, there was a mistake. Of course, Thursday, the 9th of June was meant.
>
> Kind regards
> Frank
>
> Am 30.05.2016 um 13:26 schrieb Frank Berker:
>
> Hi everyone,
> as you may have heard, we set up an additional call focusing on rule
> design.
> And you may also have heard, that the rules went to GitHub. The repo is at
> https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag.
> To contribute to the rules, you have to use pull-requests on that repo.
> The documentation for doing that can be found here:
> <https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/>
> https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/
>
> The call will be monthly and we will start on Thursday, the 9th of June at
> 14:00 UTC - http://timeanddate.com/s/307b
>
> Please note: We have switched back to Skype. To join the meeting, notify
> us on our IRC channel and I will add you to the Skype call. The IRC channel
> is: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag
> If you do not have an IRC client you can use: <http://irc.w3.org>
> http://irc.w3.org
>
> Agenda
> ------
> 1) Action Items: https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Action_items
> 2) Review SC1-4-1-a: https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/3
> 3) Review SC2-4-2-titles-across-pages:
> https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/4
> 4) Review SC3-2-3-navigational-links-across-pages:
> <https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/5>
> https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/5
> 5) General: Discussion on review workflow
> 6) General: Discussion on rules format (templates, links, algorithms)
> 7) Final thoughts
>
> Kind regards
> Frank
>
> --
> Frank Berkerfb@ftb-esv.de                      http://ftb-esv.de
> FTB - Forschungsinstitut Technologie und Behinderung
> Grundschötteler Strasse 40,             58300 Wetter
> Telefon: 02335/9681-34        Telefax: 02335/9681-19
>

> --
> Frank Berkerfb@ftb-esv.de                      http://ftb-esv.de
> FTB - Forschungsinstitut Technologie und Behinderung
> Grundschötteler Strasse 40,             58300 Wetter
> Telefon: 02335/9681-34        Telefax: 02335/9681-19

--
*Wilco Fiers* - Senior Accessibility Engineer