From:   Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
To:     public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Date:   08/08/2016 04:20 PM
Subject:        ACT Proposal meeting, August 11

Hello again everyone!

Coming Thursday (August 11) there will be another meeting discussing the
Accessibility Conformance Testing proposal to the W3C. The ACT proposal
will be discussed during the WCAG-WG weekly meeting this Tuesday. We will
discuss the outcome of that meeting during this call. I hope you'll all be
able to attend again. The meeting will be from 16:00 CEST to 17:00 CEST.

Agenda
------
1) Update from the WCAG WG
2) Final thoughts

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Auto-WCAG+ACT+proposal+meeting&iso=20160811T16&p1=1310&ah=1

https://www.gotomeet.me/auto-wcag

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code: 465-058-213

The IRC channel for this meeting will be: irc.w3.org/#auto-wcag (Channel =
auto-wcag)

Kind Regards

--
Wilco Fiers - Senior Accessibility Engineer