Re: Auto-WCAG call Rule design, on Thursday

Late regrets. I was on vacation.

Moe

From:   Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
To:     public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Date:   08/01/2016 07:04 AM
Subject:        Auto-WCAG call Rule design, on Thursday

Hello again everyone!

Next Thursday (August 4) we're going to have another one of our monthly
Auto-WCAG telcos. I hope you'll all be able to attend again. The meeting
will be from 16:00 CEST to 17:30 CEST. See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Auto-WCAG+Rule+design&iso=20160804T16&p1=16&ah=1&am=30
 for your local time.

ACTION: As usual, please review the GitHub pull requests on the agenda and
leave general comments in the 'conversation' section, and comments on
specific sections in 'Files changed'.

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, go to:
https://www.gotomeet.me/auto-wcag

You can also dial in using your phone. United States +1 (669) 224-3412,
Access Code: 465-058-213

Join us on IRC at irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#auto-wcag

Agenda
------
1) New participants
2) Rule, captions-prerecorded:
https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/1/files
3) Rules Style Guide: https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/9/files
4) Jekyll website: https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/10
6) Rule, Link-name: https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/8/files
7) Rule, link-in-text-style:
https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/11
8) Next meeting: September 1st, 2016
9) Final thoughts

Regards

--
Wilco Fiers - Senior Accessibility Engineer