Re: Another automated accessibility testing tool --> design sheets + testcase files

Hello,

To complete my previous email, here are the design sheets of AccessiWeb
2.2 <https://github.com/Tanaguru/Tanaguru-rules-AccessiWeb-2.2-doc/wiki>
rules. You may also be interested in the testcase files for AccessiWeb
2.2
<https://github.com/Tanaguru/Tanaguru/tree/master/rules/accessiweb2.2/src/test/resources/testcases/accessiweb22>
we created in order to check each rule and its edge cases (~1600 files).

Sincerely,
Matthieu