Re: Another automated accessibility testing tool

Hello Franck, hello all,

Thanks for mentioning Tanaguru !

May I add a few informations. Tanaguru is an engine designed to analyse
web pages, applied to web accessibility with accessibility checks. It is
referential-agnostic, as one can create his own tests (on whatever you
want, the way you want).

By now different referentials are implemented :  AccessiWeb v2.2 as you
mentioned, AccessiWeb v3-HTML5-ARIA, French "RGAA" v2.2 and v3.0 (beta
since this very month).

A typical test is made of a "selector" and a "checker" (in most of
cases). You can find in the doc how to create you own rules in Tanaguru
<https://github.com/Tanaguru/Tanaguru/wiki/Create-a-rule-:-Getting-started>.

You will find the usual different kinds of tests:

  * detection
  * select and check
  * site level rule
  * nomenclature-based rule

And also the various checkers:

  * presence / absence of attribute or element
  * element unicity
  * text emptiness or length
  * text belongs to blacklist
  * language change
  * ...

and combined checkers like:

  * link pertinence (combination of blacklist + emptiness + length...)

If I may bring you more information, feel free to ask !

Sincerely,
Matthieu

--
Fixe :        09 72 11 26 06
Portable:  06 73 96 79 59

Tanaguru logiciel libre pour mesurer l'Accessibilité Web
<http://www.Tanaguru.org/>
KBAccess base de données collaborative de bons et mauvais exemples
d'Accessibilité web <http://www.kbaccess.org/>