Re: Review tests for 2.4.2 - page title

Hi Birkir,

some hints on the use of the wiki:

The test template is still evolving. We got rid of some of the bulky
tables already. To specifiy the test mode you can use the short-cuts:
{{mode-automatic}} and {{mode-manual}}.

Another useful feature is the [[Category:Review]]. If you add this
string anywhere on a page, the test will show up on the list of test to
be reviewed at:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/wiki/Category:Review

This will be very helpful for keeping track as the number of tests grows
larger.

I just updated the 2.4.2 tests accordingly. Hope you don't mind.

Kind regards
Annika