Re: [30-day review period] the CAT on an "authorized translation of WCAG 2.0 into Italian" is online !

You are right, Roberto. My apologies for not updating the data with "-it".
I hope it's not too confusing for people!

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR