Published Authorized Translation: "Directrius per a l'accessibilitat del contingut web, versió 2.0" - Re: Completed Catalan Translation

Dear Mireia, Bruno, all,

Thanks for your hard work on the Catalan Authorized Translation of WCAG20!

I published the document today and the Translations database will be
updated tomorrow.

"Directrius per a l'accessibilitat del contingut web, versió 2.0"
http://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-ca/

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR