From: Najib Tounsi <ntounsi@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 3:03 PM
To: nalawadhi@w3.org.kw; public-auth-trans-ar@w3.org
Cc: mohd@w3.org.kw; 'Shadi Abou-Zahra' <shadi@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Concerns regarding translation!

Dear Nayef, all,

Thank you for your response.

Just to be clear. I have indeed suggested a kind of "glossary of terms", but
as a last resort (ultimately) if this could resolve the issue about terms
used in the translation, and if it is really very important.

That said, we support this Arabic translation whether the suggestion is
taken into account or not.

Best regards,

Najib

On 06/07/2021 23:39, nalawadhi@w3.org.kw <mailto:nalawadhi@w3.org.kw>