Re: AudioWG F2F around the Web Audio Conference in Cannes ?

Thanks for the information Michel!

So if I understand correctly, the current plan is to meet in the afternoons
of the conference days (6-8 july), time permitting?

Philippe Milot
Developer
pmilot@audiokinetic.com

215 St-Jacques St. Suite 1000  Montreal (Quebec)  H2Y 1M6 CANADA

<https://www.facebook.com/AudiokineticWwise/>
<https://twitter.com/audiokinetic>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/audiokinetic>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/AudiokineticWwise>

NOTE: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in
error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender and delete this e-mail message.

NOTE: Ce courriel est destiné exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s)
mentionné(s) ci-dessus et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée,
confidentielle et/ou dispensée de divulgation aux termes des lois
applicables.  Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, ou s'il ne vous est
pas destiné, veuillez le mentionner immédiatement à l'expéditeur et effacer
ce courriel.