Re: AudioWG F2F around the Web Audio Conference in Cannes ?

The conference will also accept hybrid / remote participation + certainly
also some remote presentations, but for the moment we really would like to
see as many people in person as possible, nothing better for socializing,
for performances etc.
We will make an announcement tomorrow and of course adapt to the
circumstances if needed.

Michel