Re: AudioWG F2F around the Web Audio Conference in Cannes ?

Thanks for kicking off this thread, Paul!

As we already confirmed the idea in the teleconference, the F2F/panel
within the Web Audio Conference would be a wonderful chance to catch up.
The only concern from my end is the uncertainty of the current pandemic
situation - still I am supportive of this idea!

I am currently planning the trip, and would love to have more information
on the accommodation. Thanks for looking out for us, Michel! :)

All the best,
Hongchan