Re: [webaudio] possible error in DRC processing graph

That was my expectation as well (and what you're saying sounds logical to
me), but we've largely inherited code that was already running, and had to
retro-specify it.

Here is the code we had to work from, for reference:

-
https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/rev/ff82c973f8ccb0475ec32439e9ec07014b3a681f/dom/media/webaudio/DynamicsCompressorNode.cpp#88
-
https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/master:third_party/blink/renderer/platform/audio/dynamics_compressor_kernel.cc;l=189;drc=d0e87c5b5ac8f1d884f5899f4b63967fea784d07

the WebKit code was forked by Mozilla long ago because there was no
specification, and it was already shipping in Chrome and Safari, and we had
to ship a compatible DynamicsCompressorNode. Style has diverged but this
bit is the same.

Hope this helps,
Paul.