Re: [webaudio] possible error in DRC processing graph

Thanks Paul,

I am not 100% sure about the second graph. Isn't the knee the width around
the threshold? The first graph in my mind looks correct if you just move
the threshold forward to the hard knee so the curves remain the same after
the knee. Otherwise it looks like you are factoring in a boost post
threshold which seems to be the opposite of a compressors purpose. See
slide 10 (ignoring overall boost)
http://c4dm.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/audioengineering/compressors/documents/Reiss-Tutorialondynamicrangecompression.pdf

That being said, don't take my word at face value, I am trying to fix some
of our compression curves and making sure I understand this enough before I
do it.

Curtis