Re: Status of bikeshed

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:21 PM Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com> wrote:

> The bikeshed version has been committed. (See
> https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/1514)
>
> Travis CI is basically ineffective now because there are errors with the
> current spec (some due to bokeshed).
>
> So you'll have to check manually to make sure an PRs work.  This also
> means you need a copy of bikeshed locally (probably).  See
> https://tabatkins.github.io/bikeshed/ for details on how to use bikeshed.

No need to have it locally (tho that does make some things more
convenient). You can always use the network version, either via curl or an
HTML form, as documented at <https://tabatkins.github.io/bikeshed/#remote>.

> We will want to set up travis ci to generate the html version
> automatically.  Hopefully soon.

In addition to Travis automatically handling the build for you, you can set
up PR Preview <https://github.com/tobie/pr-preview> to auto-generate HTML
versions from PRs.