Re: ABSN reversed playback behavior

At this point, based on the survey of what actual samplers do, I feel like
the expected behavior should be as you and Hongchan have argued: that the
loop "traps" reversed playback.

I amended the current PR to reflect this last week, so you should now see
the wrapping behavior that you expect (and I won't continue arguing that it
should be otherwise!)

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC