Re: Web Audio Working Group Activity

Hi Tinus,

We discussed this question on today's call. The feeling of the group is
that the demo-list repository was originally intended to give WebAudio
visibility at a time when it had not achieved as much recognition and
currency as it has now. Since there are so many Web Audio enabled
applications today, this repo doesn't serve the same purpose and we don't
really have the time as a group to vet proposed demos and decide what
should be in it. So we're going to formally mark the repo as obsolete and
recommend that readers search the web at large for examples of web audio
applications.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder