Re: How to access several microphones at the same time

Yes, Alex. I tried to raise the issue before, but had the lukewarm response.

However, if we want to solve this issue in terms of the spec, I believe we
need something like Audio Output Devices API for the audio input as well.

http://www.w3.org/TR/audio-output/
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/4621603249848320

When I first heard about this API, I was curious why this API only cares
about the  output. Anyhow, this is an already done deal in Chrome and
currently the implementation is under the review.