Re: Travis now enabled

Having been unsuccessful in installing cmake on my Mac (I can't even
imagine what Windows users would go through), I finally settled for
installing and running tidy from a Linux VM on my Mac. This is a mild PITA
for me but it could be a really big barrier to others.

Can we have a hook that simply runs tidy for us on our checkins
automatically?