Re: Travis now enabled

Paul,

Is there some way to have the diff command in the travis git hook script
not be -q, but show the diff output? That would help quickly identify the
problem in Github's build output for those of us who don't have the whole
Travis environment set up.

Right now all we see is something like this (imagine a wa-wa-waah "fail"
sound effect as accompaniment):

https://travis-ci.org/WebAudio/web-audio-api/builds/85800378

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"