Re: AudioWorker status

Joe,

Sorry for the delay. I've started converting my raw notes into spec text,
and to put them publicly online for (very early !) review. I've done a
first bit today, here:
http://padenot.github.io/web-audio-api/#processing-model. For now, I've
only converted how the main thread JS API call send operation to the
rendering thread, layoing out some vocabulary and concepts.

I'm freeing up from Gecko work at the moment and should be full time on
this starting next week (or so). My goal is to have something in good shape
before TPAC so we can discuss.

I plan to leave some TODO items inline so we can discuss those earlier than
later, if needed, look for ugly red TODO boxes.

Cheers,
Paul.