Re: "Factory-style" AudioWorker spec proposal

Concerning naming issue, its seems that "createAudioWorkerFactory" would be be even better than "loadAudioWorkerFactory", since "loading" is not always what is going to happen. An application may perfectly want to dynamically creates the code to be used by the factory. An embedded Domain Specific language like Faust is a perfect example of this need, and actually already does that: take a DSP source code, compiles it in asm.js code, build a factory, then creates DSP instances from the factory.

Stéphane Letz