Re: Calling All Tests

Joe, Chris,

I've got someone working on importing Blink's test suite into the Gecko
test suite, we'll see how it goes.

In the meantime,
https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/media/webaudio/test are
all the test we have. Running them outside Firefox should be quite simple,
just a matter of putting the files SimpleTest.js, SimpleTest.css at the
right location, with a standard web server. Some test make use of a
"SpecialPowers" API. Most of the time, they can be ignored.

I second most of Raymond's questions, and I'll be happy to help people get
started on our test suite.

Paul.